We are just over 16 weeks, and Baby Mattison is the size of an avocado from crown to rump. Everyone, including Chris, is in agreement that I am showing. Pants are tighter, and I have almost returned to my pre-pregnancy weight. I even had someone at work last week comment on me being pregnant based on looks and without already knowing. We go to the doctor on Monday, which is when we will schedule the big ultra sound visit. About a week and a half ago, I started feeling little flutters. I wasn't sure at first, but I'm now starting to be sure it's the baby moving. I can feel it more when I'm sitting in a chair and sort of leaning over like I am right now! Ronnie gave me the angel sounds heart monitor yesterday for Christmas. I love it. I listened to the heartbeat twice yesterday!
We have never been big on decorating for Christmas, but we want to start Christmas traditions by next year. I went out today and bought decorations on sale, so Baby Mattison's first Christmas will be merry.
I am starting to eat almost anything I would eat before I was pregnant, but I am fortunately not into sweets as much as I use to be. I could almost do without them and prefer fruit more than anything. I've been to the gym a few times over the past couple of weeks and even did boot camp on Tuesday. I did notice myself getting a little more dizzy than I did before in that class, but it did feel good to do it. I feel good most days, but a few days a week, I still feel bad. Today, I feel like I've come down with a virus or something. It may just be my body's way of telling me to slow down after the crazy past couple of days.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment