We are now 19 weeks along, and baby Mattison is about the size of a large heirloom tomato. I can feel more definite flutters now, which I love. It really comforts me when I tend to get paranoid, which is happening less frequent than in the 1st trimester. I weighed myself this morning, and I weigh about a pound more than I did before I was pregnant, which is about 7 pounds more than I weighed at the end of all the sickness. As Chris said in the previous blog, we get to see our little one via ultra-sound in 3 days!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I'm more excited about seeing the little face and hands, etc, than I am about finding out the gender on Saturday. It'll be kind of cool not knowing the gender as we're looking at the ultra-sound screen. I have to remember to bring a cd/dvd, a VHS tape and the video camera just in case, so we can show our little one, as well as our family and friends, later. Even though my net weight gain is only a pound, I still need to wear either larger pants or the belly bands that our neighbor, Selina, was kind enough to give me.
The next post will have some big news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) (Hopefully our little Junebug won't be shy on Thursday!)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment