I
CJ loves to stand and show off his strength. When he does it, he gets a look of satisfaction and looks at me with these sweet eyes, awaiting me to praise how strong he is!
CJ had fun with Ms. Selina and Isabella. Isabella has been so sweet to him, always waving to him and petting him and giving him kisses- so sweet!
She even helped CJ participate in the art project after story time.
Selina put CJ in the "Bounce and Go" for the first time. She said he did okay. We need to get ours out of the box!
While Erica was over, we tried him in the Exersaucer again. He was interested in the toys if we did it for him. We got the cutest video of him getting surprised by the toys. Unfortunately, I lost almost half the videos we've taken since he's been born. I cringe to think about it. =(
We were at Ma-ma and Pa-pa's house on Friday. I started snapping cute pictures of CJ smiling at Ma-ma when I realized I didn't have my memory card in the camera. I took the memory card out of the video camera and put it in the still shot camera and snapped away.
When I got home, I realized that in doing so, all the videos on the card got deleted, and only some of them have been transferred. Luckily, the newborn ones are on the portable hard drive, and a couple cute ones since those are on this blog. **trying to see the brightside** Chris tried to recover the files but had no luck.
In better news, CJ rolled over for the first time on Thursday during tummy time.

No comments:
Post a Comment