Saturday, November 7, 2009

9 weeks

We have passed the 9 week mark, and Baby Mattison is about the size of a grape. Last weekend, I thought the nausea was going away, but I've felt pretty bad this past week. Today, I slept until 3:30pm! We told our neighbor friends last night- sort of. We had a game night, and shortly after we got there, Chris performed a quick round of charades. It didn't make much sense, but when it was over, our friend Cami (who already knew), said "I know; you're having a baby." It was cute. Everyone seemed thrilled.

I am still a vegetarian, because for the past few weeks, the thought of meet grosses me out. We went to Ikea to buy furniture, so that we can really start to clean out the man room/ future nursery. I think everything will be even more exciting once everyone knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment