Monday, November 30, 2009

12 weeks

Woohoo- finally it's not a secret anymore. The family who didn't know found out Thanksgiving, and we let the Facebook community know Saturday. I felt so great over the holiday. I didn't take my medicine once, and I ate almost anything I would normally eat. This morning, I threw up so hard, I peed myslef at work! Luckily, there were extra scrubs. I had originally had an appt. at 14:45, so Chris dropped me off and took the car, so he could meet me. I felt so horrible, I moved the appt. up to 11:15 and went home afterwards. They took about 9 tubes of blood and found the heartbeat. The doctor signed a release form for me to do the Oh Baby classes at the gym. She also said my issues from this morning are probably from what I ate last night and not morning sickness. I came home and slept for a while, and hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow. I had food from Whole Foods last night trying to be healthy, but maybe I should have avoided the yummie prepared food bar! I have not gained any weight since my 8 week visit, so I am still down about 6 pounds. I was pretty surprised considering how much I ate over the holiday weekend.

JuneBug is about the size of a lime!

No comments:

Post a Comment