*** side note update*** I know I'm emotional, but I just read this excerpt on a June 2010 forum of which I am a part, and I started to cry!
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be."
OH, and Baby Mattison is about the size of a blueberry.
I've done much better with the nausea this week, but the fatigue has hit me like a huge truck! My days this week have been:
Wake up
Go to work
Come home
Go immediately to bed
Repeat
I don't know how much is the 1st trimester and how much is the Zofran, but I'm only taking 1/2 a Zofran a day, and I'm allowed 3 per day. I'm trying acupuncture for morning sickness on Tuesday. We're both off work on Friday for our 1st appointment with the doctor/ 1st ultra sound. We then leave that day for Dothan, Alabama for me to be presented my 3rd degree black belt and for a tournament the next day. I have a lot to which to look forward next week! =)
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment